Saturday, March 16, 2013

Coming up (Mid-March Edition)...

Hi (anyone still reading my week-long neglected blog?)!!

Despite a heavy workload this week, I have a lot coming up:

  • Space Planning Exercise: How I Did!
  • Day-of Drafting Supplies: My Picks
  • Ten Ways to Relieve Test Anxiety
  • ADA Washroom Exercise: How I Did!
  • Two Hours of Organizing Well-Spent
  • Moved my Simulation Day: Why I Did It
  • Simulation Test Day: How it Went

After that, I will have a slurry of "Sim-Day Results" posts.

i.e. Sim-Day Results: Space Planning

These posts will serve as just one more go-round to document how I did on my 10-hour practice day. I will be exercising the techniques I've shared over the past month. They will not have as many "Tips" (still some!). I'm rather hoping these will be the repetition, review, and exposure I need as the test day nears. And for my fellow test-takers, I hope my mistakes and triumphs inspire you. 

I'm not doing a countdown as I find it gives me anxiety.. I mean, I wouldn't say this is the equivalent of a wedding day countdown.. Hehe. 

Happy practicing,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment