Friday, April 5, 2013

Don't Study Tonight, Just Re-Read This...

Go back and read this post.

And make your own version. 


Best wishes to everyone tomorrow. I know you'll pass if you channel your effort, keep it simple, and follow the directions. And a special thank you to everyone who interacted and were able to benefit from my TMI-Prep Fest. Setting out to help myself, I'm so happy I was able to succeed in doing so while inspiring and sharing with others along the way. 

Good Luck and Kind Thoughts,
Carolyn

3 comments:

  1. Good luck to you, Carolyn, and thank you again for sharing all of this with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn! I've been following your blog the last couple of weeks and prepping myself for the test as well (which I failed last Fall) - your posts were so inspiring and the tips fantastic (Egress.. piece of cake now!). Just wanted to thank you for creating such a fantastic blog and I'm sure helping many of us get through our own Angel/Devil moments! It's over now and we can all finally breath and not feel guilty about watching that one more episode of Big Bang when we were supposed to be studying :)

    Good luck to you and thanks again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! I totally watched BBT some nights when studying would have been a good idea!! Haha! I'm so happy it helped you and thank you for the kind words. I feel really good about my test. I think the proper prep really helped me focus and work thoroughly. I hope the best for you!! Good luck!

      Delete