Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Coming up...

Up this week...

Life Safety Practice Test and Results Posts

Integrated Systems and Results Posts 

I took these last week and over the weekend, but didn't post just yet! I am already on to ADA Restroom and falling behind over here. I guess focusing on my test is a good thing? Although, my repetition system has really been working:

  • Review Section Requirements
  • Take Old Practice Test / Refresh / Review results
  • Take New Practice Test
  • Review / Grade
  • Blog Report
I also took a bit of a study break to visit a very good friend in New York this weekend. I was still able to do some test prep, but taking a long Saturday to enjoy myself and clear my head really helped. I think my everyday-test-prep was starting to burn me out. Once I felt like I couldn't possibly sit for another minute or take in anymore information, I knew I needed a breather. 

Don't forget to take study breaks. And most people say to just get up and walk around for 15 minutes, but this really is not enough to truly refresh and re-energize yourself.

Look for updates tonight!

Stay focused,
Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment